Team Registration Fee
Team early registration fee: $740 per team
Late registration: 2/16.2020
Late registration fee: $75
Registration Deadline: 4/10/2020
Tournament Application Process
Tournament Registration for all divisions is now open and will remain open until April 10, 2020 or until each division is full. All teams must register for the event through Advance Event Systems: https://www.advancedeventsystems.com/events/18789/divisions
How to Pay for Team Registration
Check and Credit Cards payment are the only options for payment.
-Check: print an Entry Form from Advanced Event Systems once you’ve registered your team(s) for the event. Sign the form and send with check payment (the entry form will tell you how much you owe). Your date of receipt will be the time we receive both your check and your entry form into our office.
- Credit Card: at time of registration using AES platform (a convenience fee of $24 per team registration will be applied)
Mailing Address for Check & Entry Form
PO Box 630622,
Littleton, CO 80163
Checks payable to: Spikes, llc
Acceptance into Spikes™Nationals Prep Tournament part of JVA Challenge Series
Acceptance for all divisions is on a first-come, first-served basis determined by both the Date of Entry Completion, which is the time we receive your check or credit card payment and the AES Entry Form online or in our office.
Acceptance Policy/Criteria: Teams will be accepted as payment is received in the Spikes Volleyball office as space allows. Registration DOES NOT guarantee acceptance to the tournament.
Housing information will be given to PAID and ACCEPTED teams only. We recommend teams make their hotel reservations as early as possible.
ALL adults on rosters MUST complete the following to participate in the event:
All rosters are due Friday, April 10th. Rosters submitted after April 10th are subject to a $50 late roster fee.
Acceptance Policy/Criteria: Teams will be accepted as payment is received in the Spikes™ Volleyball office as space allows. Registration DOES NOT guarantee acceptance to the tournament.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds will be given, less 20%, up until Friday, March 13th. No refunds will be given thereafter.
Entry Acceptance Acknowledgment
You can check whether your team has been accepted into the event by going to your club’s account, in Advanced Event Systems. A complete list of accepted teams is also placed on this website.
2020 Spikes™ Nationals Prep Tournament
JVA Challenge Series
Friday, May 8 - Sunday, May 10 2020 in Aurora, CO
JVA Three Day Format
U13 U18 Open & Club divisions
16 teams maximum per division
192 teams total
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
24 long courts all under one roof.
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard
Aurora, CO 80019
5/8/2020 - 5/10/2020
Entrance to the Spikes™ Nationals Prep Tournament part of JVA Challenge Series requires a guest wristband.
Single Day Wristband: $14/day
3 Day Wristband: $28/3 day
On-Site Guest Registration Wristband Purchases
Ticket Window Hours (Located at entrance in Hallway of Exhibit Hall)
Thursday, May 7th 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday, May 8th 7:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday, May 9th 7:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday, May 10th 7:00am - 4:00pm
CASH ONLY ACCEPTED FOR ALL GUESTS REGISTRATION NO CHECKS NO CCs
· All wristband purchases are non-refundable
· Multiple wristbands can be purchased at one time
· Lost, forgotten or stolen wristbands must be re-purchased
· Wristbands must be worn around wrist at all times
Team check in for the 2020 Spikes™Nationals Prep Tournament part of the JVA Challenge Series will be at the Entrance of the Exhibit Hall Hallway
Tournament Information Packet
The Spikes™ Nationals Prep Tournament part of the JVA Challenge Series will not be printing out coaches information packets for handout at Team Check-In. All information will be available online throughout the event.
2020 Spikes™ Nationals Prep Tournament Book – Will be live when book is complete.
Thursday, May 7, 7:00p-11:00p: Entrance of the Exhibit Hall Hallway
Friday, May 8, 6:00a-7:30a: Entrance of the Exhibit Hall Hallway
Teams that do not check in to the tournament will be subject to a forfeit of their first match.
Player & Staff Passes
At Team Check-In, the Team Representative is issued credentials for each player and staff member on the roster (up to 15 players and 2 staff members). These credentials are included as part of the Team Registration Fee – there is no extra charge for them.
· Staff members listed on more than one roster receive only one credential for the event
· All credentials must be picked up at one time by the person checking in the team.
Coaches, please remember to issue your player’s their credentials before you ask them to meet you inside the playing venue. Players who do not have credentials will not be allowed into the playing facility.
Results and Roster Updates
1. Enter Results: In order to complete seeding of the event, all competition results should be entered into Advanced Event Systems by Monday, April 24 , 3:00 pm Central Time. To enter results for your team, login to AES, click on “Teams” and click on “Results” on the respective line for each team. You can enter results manually or import the results from a different system by following the instructions found on that page.
2. Review Your Roster: Make any necessary roster changes, additions, or deletions. No handwritten changes of any sort are allowed on the Team Roster at Check-In. We will print rosters on Thursday, May 4 at 5:00pm. Please have all updates completed at that time.
3. Team & Coach Requirements: All coaches on the Team Check In Form must be, at a minimum, IMPACT certified. All adult coaches listed on the Team Check In Form must have a current background check through their Region or Junior Volleyball Association.
To expedite your team check-in process, please print your roster from Advanced Event Systems and have the bottom portion of your roster filled out when you come to team check-in. All players participating in the event must be on the roster and may not be on multiple rosters of teams in the event.
ROSTER CHANGES MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO CHECKING IN
Find a computer at a local hotel or print shop to make changes on a computer.
Copyright © 2019 Spikes™ Nationals Prep Tournament - All Rights Reserved.